You can book office-hours appointments with my by using this link.
More info on my office hours:
- If you’d like to meet with me when I am not teaching or cannot meet during my regular office hours, please contact me by email or through the contact form.
- You might save yourself some time by reading my advice pages.
- Unless we’ve met before and are working on a project of yours, please sign up for one slot only.
- Slots for which no one signed up will be available on a first-come-first-served walk-in basis.
- If you want to come in and chat about a general topic or a bit of news that interests you, just stop by. If, however, you want to discuss an idea for a paper, an article, a dissertation, a book, whatever, then I’d recommend you bring along something in writing, no more than a paragraph. It’s always easier (at least for me) to discuss research ideas when there’s some ink on paper.